2.05.2012

XLVI

Even though my beloved Saints didn't playing in the Super Bowl, I still rocked my Brees jersey for the big game. 




Super Bowl parties are the best, whether your team is playing or not. The good friends and food totally make it! Since I was crunched on time I picked up these adorable and festive cupcakes from the store. 




Adorned with super bowl themed rings for each team, they were the perfect treat! I was obviously rooting for the Pats, but had a good time either way. 

My favorite part was definitely the half time show! Madonna killed it, and I absolutely loved all of the costumes! I'd wear this Cleopatra inspired ensemble any day! 


Photo credit: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/293396/20120206/super-bowl-halftime-show-madonna-dazzles-cleopatra.htm

I'm already looking forward to next year since The Big Easy will be hosting it! Crossing my fingers that the Saints go all the way! : ) I hope everyone had a fabulous Super Bowl Sunday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment