2.03.2012

Easy Living

After living in Orlando for a few months I’m beginning to discover a few things about the city.

  1. Everyone that lives here insists on driving UNDER the speed limit…by at least 10 mph. It drives me bonkers.
  2. Florida really is the sunshine state. It’s been at least 70 degrees out everyday, and I’m beginning to reconsider all of those winter items I bought. I’ve worn my new winter heels maybe once. : ( On the bright side, I can always lay out by the pool while I study! : )
  3. So far, I’m finding it very hard to entertain myself on a budget. Everything fun here seems to cost lots of money. I’m sure that once I become more familiar with the city I’ll find more budget friendly options, but so far no luck. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!


I’ll be getting a puppy in about two weeks and am so excited about it! It should definitely help out with my entertainment issues, even though they can be a bit pricey to have. I can't take it anymore! I need the company. I’m planning to adopt one from the pound if I can find one there that suites me. I’ve been googling puppy names like crazy and have a short list drawn up. I’m still undecided and probably won’t pick until I get the puppy and figure out his/her personality. My new family addition can't get here fast enough! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment